“Fresh. New. Revived. Realigned”
Constantly adapting and evolving is essential to not only surviving, but also thriving – especially during a global pandemic. Lockdown gave the Opennetworks team the opportunity to take a step back and reflect on where we’ve been and where we need to be. One thing has definitely not changed, our ambition to empower people and unlock their full economic potential through collaborative technology, products and solutions. Simply put – we want to change lives.
To communicate and showcase this brand energy and team unity, we’ve gone ahead and made some visual changes. We went on a journey to subtly rebrand our divisions, introducing some great new elements and removing some of the old. Some changes you may already have noticed and some not just yet. Our redeveloped logos communicate the strength and solid foundation that each of our divisions has on its own as well as the strong connection each has to the Opennetworks organisation. What’s more, we would like to introduce some new team members to you – meet our quirky division mascots who you will no doubt encounter across our various training platforms.
Saving the best for last, as you can see, we have launched a brand new, revamped website, just for you! Before you explore, here’s what to expect:
- It’s clean, fresh and vibrant just like us
- It gets right into our core, our DNA, who we really are
- It tells you exactly what we do and how we do it in a way that is completely us
- You’ll find success stories for just about every industry we’ve worked in
- A new blog! Yes, a brand new informative space with all the latest news, tips and tricks (just like the article you are reading now…)
- You’ll discover random facts about us. Like how much coffee we consume or how many face-to-face and virtual meetings we’ve had
While you are here, why not sign up for our quarterly newsletter (if you haven’t already) and let us know what you think about our new look!